Sunday, September 17, 2006

Who loves the sun?



Today was a lovely "goodbye to summer." Not to be dramatic, but September just kind of came out of nowhere.

We spent most of the weekend covered in American Tradition's "Soft Skies," and so I almost have a studio again. We did take a break to spend the afternoon mushroom hunting, and eating raw garlic. Care for a kiss?

4 comments:

jane said...

hey there, welcome! were you going to tell me or just assume i'd eventually find my way here via kelly? hmmm? ;)

bjl said...

Hey! I thought if I ever had anything to say, I might tell people. ;)

jenna said...

It's about time Binet! And don't worry about Senator Stevens' tubes---there's plenty of room in here for you too!

bjl said...

thanks! i wouldn't want to just dump things on the truck. as soon as i finish painting, i may actually start posting about yarn.