Thursday, September 28, 2006

what the grape festival is really about






Fairly disappointed by the Naples Grape Festival. Not much else to say, really- I suppose if I hadn't just been to Clothesline, and the weather had been better, I would've enjoyed it more. I did find my new mission in life, however:



I WANT ONE! Actually, I want about 18. Who knew they were as expensive as horses? Boy insists that I have nowhere to put one, but we're not using the garage, really. If push came to shove, I'm sure the cat wouldn't mind the company.

The week also consisted of wise men:


wet dog:


and me being VERY bad.



I'm not one to buy yarn just to buy it (because I'm broke as a joke), but in my defense- it's shiny, and it was half off. I also have a project in mind- Essential Strip by Wendy Knit & Tonic

I've finished my swatches for my finishing class- which was promptly cancelled. I'm using this as an excuse to put off my homework for my design class. I do plan on bringing it to knitting tonight- no matter how much I want to be wearing Kyoto right now.


In other news- I've fallen in love with Ok Go all over again- BECAUSE THEY'RE BRILLIANT!

4 comments:

knitlit kate said...

hey binet, i was so sorry to hear about your fender bender tonight. thank god you are okay...i hate those crazy man drivers! anyway, missed you at chix.

p.s. i am with ya on the pie.

bjl said...

aww- thanks, kate. i am ok, but my car's a little unhappy. it could have been much worse, so i'm thankful.

see you tomorrow night, i hope!

jenna said...

Aww...naughty, naughty!! What kind of Noro is that?

bjl said...

it's so gorgeous i can't stand it- Cash Iroha: 40% Silk, 30% Lambswool, 20% Cashmere, 10% Nylon.

it's all i can do to not go back and clean out their stock.