Monday, October 02, 2006

creative overdrive!




I feel like Creative Superwoman right now- I can't keep up with the ideas that my head is spewing.

In the past week, I've (almost) finished painting my new office, started a magazine, collaged a Grimshaw, drawn up ideas for several new designs, AND caught up with laundry. BAM! I just hope going back to work tomorrow doesn't suck all the juice out of me.

Pictures of the new office as soon as I get the ceiling touched up around the edges.

5 comments:

jenna said...

The laundry counts as creativity? Are you folding your towels into geese or what?? :)

bjl said...

origami underwear- get with it, jenna!

the laundry was just an added accomplishment- unless you count not tripping over the cat as creative.

krazybarrister said...

hey, you wanna do my laundry? i could go for some geese.

Kelly Kester said...

I've caught the creative overdrive too... maybe it's something about not working?

jenna said...

I've not-tripped-over-the-cat in some VERY creative ways. I say, add it to the list!