wips
french market bag:: 100%
beau :: 0%
fin
cobblestone
anthropologie inspired capelet
marsan watchcap ii
dashing (short) ii
mini skull tote
dashing (short) i
hot water bottle cozy
hooded capelet
all season sweater
razor
fern blanket
wild bunch hat
suss coasters
(x many)
marsan watchcap i
princess buttercup
sticky chicks
fondle my sweaters
frog it
get knit, or die tryin'
knit lit
knits and pieces
the krazy barrister
stuff
oh. snaps.
how to fake a swatch in the round
About Me
bjl
upstate
i like buying yarn, making food, and spreading commas liberally across the internets.
View my complete profile
archives
archives
August (1)
September (1)
August (1)
June (2)
May (2)
March (3)
February (1)
January (1)
September (4)
August (5)
July (2)
May (4)
April (6)
March (2)
February (2)
November (2)
October (4)
September (4)
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
get yer vote on!
Go on- you still have a few hours.
Of all the days that really should be a holiday, i think Election Day is #1.
I've been so busy knitting, I don't even have time to take pictures! I will blog properly some day- I swear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment